Wed, Jan 17|
Wednesday Arts-Based Methods for Evaluators Beginner
A gentle introduction to arts-based data collection methods for evaluators with hands-on, skills-building, and creative content
Time & Location
Jan 17, 2024, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PST
About the Event
With engaging, hands-on, and practical curriculum, you will gain access to:
- 12 hours of original content (6 2-hour classes)
- Strategies to enhance your interviewing skills with "imaginative interviewing"
- Real-world examples, case studies, and live-time feedback
- Dedicated time to practice using 4 techniques (poetry, photo elicitation, drawing & collage)
- A community of creative peers
- Coaching and support from the facilitators
- Access to the complete slide deck at the end of the course
Classes will take place as follows:
- Wednesday January 17 - 9:00am - 11:00am PST
- Wednesday January 24 - 9:00am - 11:00am PST
- Wednesday January 31 - 9:00am - 11:00am PST
- Wednesday February 7 - 9:00am - 11:00am PST
- Wednesday February 14 - 9:00am - 11:00am PST
- Wednesday February 21 - 9:00am - 11:00am PST
- We do not offer recordings of sessions. It will be your responsibility to catch up on any missed content.
- Homework (no more than 15 minutes) will be assigned weekly to build familiarity with arts practice. Completing homework is strongly recommended.
- Registration is only for the Wednesday session. You will not be permitted to attend the Thursday session for any reason.
This ticket includes 1 general registration for the Wednesday session$925.00Tax: GST included